Messy Mood Board Templates
by Scrapping with Liz,
Crazy Plant Lady Elements
by Amy Wolff,
Crazy Plant Lady Papers
by Amy Wolff,
Puddle Jumpers Vol 4
by Amy Wolff
Scrapping with Liz and Lisa B like this.
    • Dalis
    • BevG
      @Dalis - pretty!! I was just thinking I should photograph mine. I love that kit. You have a lot of blooms!
    • Dalis
      @BevG The pink one was the one that loss an entire bloom stem! :(
    • BevG
      @Dalis - oops - read that wrong. My white one blooms once per stem. The pink one blooms repeatedly on the same stem. I cut one of my stems off not knowing that. It has never had 2 flower stems since then.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG I am happy I didn't lose the plant. Ever since I started watering them like you showed me they look a lot happier!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @Dalis - That is great news! So glad for you!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG Thanks for sharing your tricks with me. For us in Puerto Rico is a very simple process, leave it outside in a shaded place! LOL!!!
    • Lisa B
      Ooohh! Your beautiful orchids! You mentioned them in a chat once, thanks for sharing them on this fun LO! Orchids are very tricky to grow! They are one of my favorite flowers!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Lisa B I have to tell you secretly I want to go to Trader Joe's just to get a new one!
      Lisa B likes this.
    • norton94
      Oooh this is gorgeous and so are your orchids! I have one that looks very healthy but has not rebloomed. I wonder if it ever will? It's put up several more leaves - now has 4 on each side. Once the stem dried up I cut it off. I wonder if it is like your pink one? What's BevG's watering tip?
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).