Electra, Jun 7, 2019
Description:
for the June Inspiration challenge
credits: template: Valorie Wibbons, A Bit Worn Topography
LP Sapshots Colloboration
Amy Wolff, Mega Solids
MrsPeel and mirjam like this.
    • Karen
      Oh that is a GORGEOUS blue wall! I would have been so sad to create such a gorgeous bohemian wall like that and then have to paint over it. Good thing you have a photo of it to remember it at least! :) Great journaling and page!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear, dear friend!!!!!!! I see I have a LOT of pages to catch up with you!!! each & everyone of them with that superb quality of yours, can see even by the thumbnails, so I will be back with more time, but couldn't go without stopping in this one....the perfection of those hearts and the wall is fabulous!!!! couldn't read well the whole thing (it pixelates when I zoom in) but enough to know that, paired with the visual side which as always with you is absolutely wonderful, this is a page to treasure in the future!!!!!! you rock, always! and thanks for the support you always give us, not just in the Pad in general (having you in chats and scraps, challenges and all is joyful and inspiring!) but also the personal support...you know you are one of those very special people in my life [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love that dark blue wall! Just beautiful!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    48.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).