michele hillam

34 and counting...

34 and counting...
michele hillam, Jun 7, 2019
Description:
Inspired by a layout by Icpereyra
Credits:
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles (different versions, ladybug, sequins, beads)
Just Jamiee - All You Need Is Love (heart paint), Storyteller June 2019 (spotted paint)
Kim Jensen - Happy Mail (twine)
Sabrina Dupre - Almost White Papers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      Aw, how cool to still have something from your honeymoon that you love! Great souvenir shopping on your part! I love your journaling on here and the repeated "RED" title down the side. Fabulous page!
    • redplaid3
      I love red, too, and i love how the red goes down the side, over and over. The spilled coffee behind makes it too!
    • MrsPeel
    • michele hillam
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • michele hillam
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia, your positive comments always make my day!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • zotova
      Gorgeous LO!
    • MrsPeel
      you know I am a fan!!!! I couldn't believe it last night when I realized I had probably never featured you in a GSO post before? You are an inspiration to me (and many, many others I know) not just in the artistic, wonderful memory keeping of yours, but also an example in life and is so beautiful to have you in the chats! since I started getting to know you, even with just the online communication, you have been one of those key people without whom I would never have been able to overcome obstacles (which keep annoyingly turning up and interfering with my scrapping LOL) You also inspired me to make a page... we still have parts of a dinning set that was a wedding present from one of my best friends and his parents...sadly he died in 2000, but I always have that visible in our kitchen, like having a bit of him... if I'm not mistaken 27 years (we got married March 1994) and it traveled with us back and forth all over the world!!! As usual, not just a delight in your pages, but also inspiring in every way!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count: