Cherylndesigns

June Inspiration Challenge

June Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 7, 2019
Description:
My favorite color to wear (and always has been) is black. I love bright colors though, even though I don't wear them very often. I love to be surrounded by lots of color. I once painted my dining room orange and I loved it!

Credits: rjefferies-xmarksthespot-template; KimJensen_WatercolorSummer-turq-green; lbw_winenot_solid-04, solid08; lbw_M3_Aug18_ADDON_pp04; jjstluke-wordart-happy; font Graphite Standard Bold.
valeriapiemonte, Electra and Trish like this.
    • Electra
      This is delightful! I love the black in the middle surrounded by the bright colours, just like in your journaling!! Brilliant!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much, Electra! I had lots of fun creating this. I had a vision in my head and worked until I got it down on "paper". :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow, another great use of that template! I really am surprised by the number of people who have chosen black as their favorite color. I like how you included hints of black surrounded by the bright colors, just like you mentioned in your journaling.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks! Yes, I'm surprised, as well. My mom and I got in many an argument when I was in Jr High and High School about the fact that I only wanted to wear black. If you could see my closet, you'd laugh out loud. I love these templates and I'm getting ready to upload the one with the triangle. You told me to let you know when I used it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I love that t-shirt photo to make your favorite color statement! It's so fun that you love to wear black, but then surround yourself with bright colors. Your layout shows that love off perfectly!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Karen Thanks, Karen. Yep, that's me - always in black, but loving bright colors everywhere else. Haha
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).