Dalis

My Past world - Art Journal Challenge

My Past world - Art Journal Challenge
Dalis, Sep 9, 2013
Description:
NOTE: I added a motion blur filter to most of my background on the "world" because I don't remember much of my childhood. (most likely due to my heart meds). Added tons of blue because we don't have almost any pics due to a flood. I may add a bit more after I am done with all 4 sides, not sure yet. LOL!!!!
credits: Sickies collab by Lynne-Marie Designs and Rachel Young, Doctor, Doctor! by Kate Hadfield, bumps and blahs by Kaye Winiecki, fashion doll collab by Kaye Winiecki and Tracey Monette, Nectar Volume Two {paint} for Personal Use by Sara Gleason
    • cfile
      Oh Dalis- love your world... So very sorry that you were a sick child and that your memory of childhood is such a fog. Your swirls and blurs are a great representation of that. I am also sorry you lost childhood photos in a flood. I am so blessed to have those memories. Now I understand a lot more of perhaps why you scrap to keep the special growing up of your daughter is so well documented for her down the road . Big hugs my dear. Your world is beautiful and thank you for sharing with us.
    • Trista
      This is such a treasure (esp when you think of the difficulties from your childhood). WOW!
      Super page Dalis!
    • christina
      Wow Dalis.... amazing. Only you would think to make the background blurry!? You are a true artist, my friend :beat
    • Dalis
      Christina, I can't take too much credit on that one. I was having a hard time about this AJ because I can't remember much, but it was sweet trista that thought about adding something that would be blurry... which made me think of doing the entire thing blurry.
    • purlz76
      It is a neat idea to use blurry art to represent your past. :thumbsp And the lil box of miniatures are so cute. TFS.
    • omuli
      This is awesome!
    • redplaid3
      Love your blurr....glad you are better now and keeping us going and inspired with work like this.
    • TerriVB
      I like to read the layout before reading the description--I had the "lots of hospitalizations" but not the others--but I so get it now--great job expressing that time of your life through art!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: