redplaid3

Childhood world

Childhood world
redplaid3, Sep 13, 2013
    • jenevang
      Oh my, this is so fun! I just want to study it. Love :)
    • karen perry
      oh wow how creative is this and i love how you mixed all the designers work
    • Cristina
      Wow, this is so cool! Can't wait to see how it comes together with the other pieces during the rest of the month! :)
    • Hanazana1
      How fun and artsy!! Absolutely love this style!!
    • cfile
      Linda.. I love this... the one photo that jumped from me in the gallery was Captain Kangaroo.. I grew up living in the next town over from him. In my Sr. Year of HS, during Drivers Ed class, I almost ran over the curb in the street as we were driving by his house and I thought he was outside clipping the hedges...It ended up to be a hired gardener and not even Mr. Greenjeans!! I took my eyes off the road to look to the right, and did a little swerve there.. LOL.. Everyone (2 other classmates) were laughing, and my Driver's Ed teacher was a little annoyed! Funny... anyway, Love your Art Journal world. The traveling and all the little tidbits & toys of your childhood which are my childhood too.. nostalgia is so fun!!! .. Love it love it love it!! :woot
    • omuli
      Oh, LOVE this! So fun!
    • Dalis
      Linda,
      oh girl, this turned out so good. I love the vintage barbie and Fred... the way you went around the circle with your road trips is such a cool detail. Loving all the doodles, which seem just perfect!
    • purlz76
      Linda !!! You really put in all those cartoons !!! And I love you for that !!! I'm assuming the flowers are referring to flower-power era, eh. :giggle
    • designbylime
      This's fabulous! I love it, you love Barbie too I see :)
    • TerriVB
      You make me smile!!! I loved Captin Kangaroo!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: