ArmyGrl

MorningRetirementRoutine

MorningRetirementRoutine
ArmyGrl, Mar 18, 2023
Description:
Created with Allison Pennington's Morning Person - separate elements and papers (March 2023 Retirement Sale).
Roxana likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      I'm jealous! Can't wait to retire -- this is such a cute page and great idea for a photoless layout.
    • Smwhite
      Retirement is the best! I love seeing your routine. :heartlub Time to actually live and notice! Congrats... you've arrived!
    • mcurtt
      Retirement really is the best. I can appreciate your a.m. routine.
    • littlekiwi
      Love your photoless layout
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super fabulous page!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

You have me curious, do you wake up at 5:30am on your own? I peel myself out of bed on weekdays between 6:30-7:00 (depending on how many times I hit the snooze) because I absolutely have to!! I envy people that wake up early feeling energized!
    • ArmyGrl
      @SeattleSheri I have an alarm clock for 0530 in the event I don't wake up earlier. The hubby is up at 0430 and out the door at 6. YEARS of waking up at o-dark-30 conditioned me to be an early riser. Obi the dog typically has to potty early in the a.m...so he is often my alarm clock these days :giggle - a tail thumping into the bed...wack, wack, wack (okay I get the point). I go to be super early though! Like between 8-9 pm.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).