KellyM

MOCJan30 All in a Row Technique

MOCJan30 All in a Row Technique
    • Sokee
      Oh My Goodness Kelly, I can't remember your puppy's name but sooo cute!
      KellyM likes this.
    • cfile
      oh what a sweet looking puppy you have. I adore the photo with the sock in his mouth.. so cute!
      KellyM likes this.
    • KellyM
      Ha! This is Oliver - the little doodle. He's quite the troublemaker! @Sokee and @cfile
    • Sokee
      @KellyM That is right, Oliver is such a cute name! Our two doggies passed away this past fall, but we are at the point where we decided to not replace them. The kids are grown, our house is quiet, and Gordon who retired once and decided to work this second job for 10 years is on his final 4. Which means we would like to travel and it is kind of hard to travel and have doggies.
      KellyM likes this.
    • Becky
      I love the palatte of this layout, and the patterned papers that you put beside each other go fantastic. And what a cute puppy!
      KellyM likes this.
    • mcurtt
      That photo is so stinkin' cute, pun intended. :-) And yet your doggie looks so innocent, like it was meant to be. I love how you pulled in all of those colors to make the layout work.
      KellyM likes this.
    • Lena Gardner
      Ahhhhh I love this Kelly! I have a bearded collie and when she has a puppy cut she looks a lot like a doodle. Such a precious pup! I love your page, especially your paper choices!
      KellyM likes this.
    • KellyM
      @Sokee - be free to travel sounds fabulous. Puppies are a LOT of work :)
    • KellyM
      Thanks for all the love friends :heartlub
    • Kat
      I love this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KellyM
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    891.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).