jenn mccabe

Begin Again

Begin Again
jenn mccabe, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
For Moc Day 28 | Inside A Shape (triangle)

Look Forward Papers, Look Forward JCs and Woodsy Notions (Painted Wood Slices) | Little Butterfly Wings
Beginning Brushes & Borders | Paula Kesselring
paula kesselring and dotcomkari like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful AJ triangle Jenn... I love the sunburst shape with all the papers inside of the triangles, the empherma and those woodsy notions are perfect here. Love this! So cheery and colorful!
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you @cfile I honestly I had no idea what I was doing LOL ... but it was fun to play ... have to do this more often (and organize my brushes and artsy products better!) :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe see Jenn, that is the fun of AJ.. just go with whatever/whichever the creativity moves you!
    • jenn mccabe
      @cfile I think I am "getting" it ... finally! ;P
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      this is so fun! love that arrow stitched down! Those Woodsy Notions are the perfect touch!
    • mcurtt
      What a bright, fun art journaling page! I agree, I really like the starburst of various papers.
    • julianz
      Cool. Love the bold colours and the radial papers.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • amandac
      Jenn ..... this is fabulous. I seriously love everything about it! I can't wait to see what you do in Tangie's class hun 'coz you have nailed the heck out of the arty look ... right here! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: