tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_7_Bucket_List_Edited

MOC_2019_January_7_Bucket_List_Edited
    • bellbird
      love that wordart/wooden background paper & multicoloured list! my kids would love to see these HP world items like you but alas, at least one isn't willing to fly that far and it's not in the budget at this point anyway. i'm hoping by the time we do get to travel that far, some of the Fantastic Beasts sets will be built and added in there! love the big photo and use of this template too!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      Thank you :beat believe me I do understand about budget. I was not gonna go either because of budget and mom Mom was on a decline. One of my best friend's text me and we had a long chat. She said her daughter was getting a surprise engagement at Ollivanders Wand Shop and I should come. I said I really could not since Mom was ill. Anyway Mom passed away and Mary saw the slideshow for the funeral and started to cry. She messaged my significant other and said I had to be at the engagement. She and my boyfriend arranged it, surprised me and I went :) She came to my house to pick me up. We live miles apart now and she was right I had to be there :)
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the list
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      LOVE this! Going to the place in London is also on my list :)
    • tracymonica
      @tinkerbell1112 Thank you :beat SO awesome that you are going and that London is also on your list :)
    • MrsPeel
      OMG LOVE LOVE love the way you did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome to think of grabbing this template, one of my most fave of all time from Liz, love the photo, the whole page is impressive down right to your HP list that rocks!!!!!!! If you have the chance to come to London, let us know, would love to meet you!!!!..... I am still to go (even though we live less than 30 minutes away! but is on the plans for this summer! the contrast of the amazing photo with the wood paper, the gorgeous colors you chose, the general feel of the page is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • tracymonica
      @MrsPeel Thank you :beat I would love to meet you if I make it to London :) I think I might LOVE to live there also :) LOVED doing this page and using bright colors :) Since this is my very first MOC I am glad this template is around :) Also I agree it is a great template in and of itself! Thank you for your wonderful feedback :) I am enjoying getting to know you :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear, I am so SO glad you replied to me, because my intend that day was to post it to the Froggy Favourites and, obviously, something took me away from focusing (my brain is mushed by medication LOL) so now it is THERE!!!
      I could keep on chatting but we leave that for after MOC, right? I'm running like a headless chicken to make time be useful and failing LOL but I'm glad we open up the conversation, one of the most dear parts of the scrapping is that we get to know amazing people and keep making The Lilypad family one full of talent and amazing hearts!!!!!!!!
      :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    • tracymonica
      @MrsPeel Wow! Thank you for making this page a Froggy Fav :) It's is my first one!!!!! I am SO glad to get to know you better and look forward to many more conversations, truly :beat Thank you for being who you are and hosting this wonderful challenge :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).