January Froggy Favorites

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 31, 2018.

1. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

@keepscrappin Thank you so very much. What a surprise and honor!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    MrsPeel and keepscrappin like this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Love this one by Lori! The subject is perfect for the challenge, and her heart is beyond wonderful!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I have SOOOOOOOO many pages I wanna share with you guys, will do later, come back with more but I should have taken my meds about 3 hours ago and have been here a lot longer than that so... some of the pages I wanted to share have already been posted, but there is one I will post again.... I am way behind commenting because, even when I thought this challenge (The Bucket List) would make things faster, is proving to make stay and comment even more from the heart than usual because I see how much at heart we all have in common!!!! now these pages have impacted me each of them in their won right.... you all rock!!!
    by amazing, always @carrie1977
    [​IMG]

by our out of this world leader, MOC extraordinaire and OMG the most amazing minimalist/blank space artist (even though she does well everything she take on to make!!!) @mrs2a50
    [​IMG]

by @Electra whom I celebrate every page and ..I could be here hours telling you how much I love her!!!!!
    [​IMG]

and even though our dear Amanda @AJK has wonderfully beat me on posting this (of course, when will a page by Mir stay over 24 hs without making it here?) I HAVE to post again...she is the reason I stayed at The Pad all those years ago and I love her so much...every page of hers is a master piece and this is awesomeeeeeee!!!!!! @mirjam aka Pink Reptile Designs
    [​IMG]

4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@MrsPeel - Thank you sweet Cynthia! Your gift of lifting others up is truly a blessing!

cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  5. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. PaperWings

PaperWings Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, @Pachimac. It was trial and error, a lot. :giggle

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Thank you @AJK for the sweet mention! That's my 3rd kiddo - who just got engaged right before he left for the middle east. :cry

cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  8. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you Cynthia! It is truly an honour, to be with these other talented artists!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. MrsPeel

I wanted to bring this here the other day and I am not sure ended up not, and had the idea I had comment but didn;t, so here I would lobe to share....I find it amazing when people find original ways to "speak" in their pages with elements or add elements to re enforce the feeling and when this design is successful, like in here, my heart sings!!!! I may need to lift this page at some point!!! by our lovely Kim @enjoyyourpix
    [​IMG]

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I love the clean and simple scrap MOC challenge page by @*gina* Gina.. I love the monochrome look here and all that stitching and then the ink/paint work.. fabulous page!! Minimal C&S done well!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and *gina* like this.
  11. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

Christa - thank you so much - I feel very honored @cfile

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  12. jk703

Ahhh, this beauty!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. cfile

This is gorgeous.. Marilyn can rock all the styles! I absolutely love this page with the beautiful cardinal with the snowy fir tree.. oh just beautiful with the wood and the paper tear.. It is absolutely a Froggy Fave for me!!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@christa Thank you so much! You are all too kind. In all honesty, I had a great subject. :blush

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  15. MrsPeel

another page I forgot to bring over...
    I have noticed @tracymonica for a while, but as my health wasn't all that and I spent so long without scrapping, haven't had the time to bring her up to share with you all... LOVE absolutely LOVE the Scrapping with Liz template she used, one of my faves of Liz's ever, is perfect fr the challenge and OH MY that photo has such an impact and her clever management of color, the contrast of wood paper with all.... and her love for Harry!!!!!!! absolute awesome!!!!!
    [​IMG]

16. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

Thank you Jenn, and Happy New Year fellow Padsters! Or is it Padawans?

MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
  17. jk703

Slowly getting through my challenge... so much inspiration, and this one is inspiring and made me giggle!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. cfile

This one by Sheila @docsheila1 is awesome.. that extraction and the bent frame but the little critter holding on to the stitching.. oh my.. I am a sucker for animals and this is so cute and a Froggy Fave :)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. docsheila1

docsheila1 Well-Known Member

I am so humbled and appreciative by the acknowledgement! This little guy returns every spring running on our fence to drive our Boxers wild with his "clicking" noises and gymnastics. He has been seen and heard chewing on the siding of our house. He is annoying, adorable, robust and a perfect portrait capture -- I think maybe taunting me:)

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. jk703

This is a perfect layout for my challenge, so creative, and that BG with it is fantastic!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and QuiltyMom like this.