dbregant

MOC7 #7 Bucket List

MOC7 #7 Bucket List
    • jjpederson125
      You and I have two on our bucket lists that are the same!!!!! Mine are just jotted down and not yet scrapped, but coming soon!! Awesome list, adorable page and what fun ones to have checked off!
      MrsPeel and dbregant like this.
    • dbregant
    • MrsPeel
      @jjpederson125 I was just commenting about the magical thing about scrapbooking and scrappers, how so many of us with so many different cultures have very similar wishes, in some cases, almost all the list is the same with people in completely different parts of the world!!!!

@dbregant what an amazing list and how gorgeous the way you composed the page!!! I have to be with you on 1.... though these days is more and more complicated,... there was a tine I could make it happen, made it 3 times in life, completely debt free and lived from 2001 to 2012 without credit cards or even a debit card, so, no debt! everything got paid and no owing!!! that is a great great feeling, so I hope you can achieve it!!! It is our dream to go Broadway!!! we have been many, many times to the West End which is London's Broadway, but still dream on NYCity and Broadway!! I was on stage for 30 years, my daughter graduate collage Musical Theater and is doing advanced studies...so you can imagine Broadway is big with us!!! LOve every label you used and how gorgeously well combined they are, the background with paint gives the artsy touch and the shadows dimension, so it has that hand made feeling!!! love it!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    414.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).