DivaMom96

MOC9_Day-12---Art-Journal-Diary

MOC9_Day-12---Art-Journal-Diary
DivaMom96, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
Amanda Gorman put it best today: “But while democracy can be periodically delayed, it can never be permanently defeated. In this truth, in this faith we trust.” As I watch the Inauguration, I am filled with hope for the first time in a long, long time. Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I woke up today refreshed, free from a burden I didn’t even realize I carried. I can’t explain it, but life is looking up! Thursday, January 21, 2021

Today, I heard a message from one of my colleagues. She wrote it to all of us as she lay at home dying from a cancer she has fought for the past five years. Yet, through all of that, her message to us was one of love and hope. It touched me in a way I did not expect. Friday, January 22, 2021

Rachel Jefferies: All the Little Joys, Amazing Things Will Happen, All New Overlay Clusters, Messy Marks Dates 2021,
M3October 2018
Kim Jensen: Notebook Freebie
chastml and Coady like this.
    • Christina W
      Such a beautiful page - I felt just the same and was moved by Ms. Gorman’s poem. I am so sorry that your colleague is saying her final goodbyes; what a lovely message she shared, so elegantly preserved in your lovely journal.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Saar
      Gorgeous layout! I love all the details. I love how you used the diary. And I loved the poem by Amanda Gorman and I love that you included it in your layout. I want to scrap the poem as well someday.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Sokee
      Your diary is so beautifully created, I'm really surprised you had a hard time with it as it is so beautifully done. So sorry for the loss of your friend, that is so hard. Ms. Gorman really inspired me too... I think everyone! I love all your paints and doodles! Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge, I hope you are having fun.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).