MOC9-Day23-InterviewAboutThePast
AnotherAmanda, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 - Day 23 - Interview About the Past (5+ Years)
Font - Garamond
Journaling -
Me: Do you remember Oct. 19, 2015?
Cricket: Of course! What a terrible day. It wasn't the worst I ever had of course. I am an animal shelter survivor. But at least now I knew why you had disappeared and Todd wasn't home much. I barely got any pets or scratches. It was a horrible. I hope you feel terrible. And then you brought that noisy crying baby to STAY! It never left. It just got bigger and louder. Sigh. Why didn't you ask me?

Me: You were so funny. You had never met us at the garage door before. I guessing being at the hospital for a month made you miss us. You stopped dead in your tracks and just looked so shocked. Eventually, you crept closer and smelled him. You were not impressed and left. Todd and I laughed so hard. After so much drama and nerves around Ben's birth, we were finally all home.

Me: What did you like about Ben coming home?

Cricket: Sigh. Nothing. Ok. If I have to say something, I liked having consistent mealtimes again and knowing I would get my daily petting quota met. You had some serious making up to do.

Me: You were very excited about the bassinet his Mom Mom sent for him. You even napped it in once before he was born but I don't think you were ever near it again.

Cricket: Of course not! Do you know how badly it smelled? It smelled like a baby. Ick.

Me: Did you like having Mom Mom come and stay?

Cricket: She's okay. She stayed off my bed during the day when I needed it for naps and she would pat my head but didn't expect any cuddles or me to really notice her. I liked that. She had a suitcase. It's like a box but better. I slept in it.

Me: Yes, you were very happy that she was here to hold the baby for me and I could pet you as you deserved. It got better as Ben got bigger though.

Cricket: I guess. He's learning to pet me properly and he doesn't scream as much. I like that. I still don't know if I'd vote for him to come though. Although... he's got a race car bed now that is really comfy to sleep in and I like to nap there. I miss hiding under his crib though. Sigh.

Elements and Papers - Here Kitty Kitty, Kitteh, Twinkle Twinkle (A Pennington), Center, It's About Time (Collaboration) Wild Child Alpha {Cricket}, Pure & Simple Alpha {Ben} (Pink Reptile Designs) messy marks -2021 dates (R Jeffries)
Styles - April 2019 BYOC Sticker, Nov. 2018 BYOC Glitter, Shadows (Mommyish)
trekmom likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    935.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).