SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day2 Why I Scrap

MOC9 Day2 Why I Scrap
SeattleSheri, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day2 Why I Scrap
*Journaling is 375 words
Thanks, but no by Allison Pennington | Treasured, TLP collaboration | Sparkle & Shimmer by mommyish and Studio Flergs | Stinkin' Cute by Bella Gypsy | Believe by Forever Joy | Brightside, TLP collaboration | M3 July 2019 | Thrive by Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic | Dandelion by Forever Joy | Autumn Stories by Salhin Studio | Fallscape by LBW and Studio Basic | Stars are photoshop brushes, some items recolored
    • HeatherB
      This is stunning! The photo is amazing, I love that you kept it full height of the page, and love the way it balances the journaling. I really like the stars overlay and the cluster is perfect!
    • umyesh
      I love your gorgeous cluster and photo with the journaling along the right. Thanks for the Inspiration!
    • norton94
      Wow... Sheri this is stunning and so are you!!! Love the colors and as always your clusters, but the way the stars dance in your curls is magic too!
      SeattleSheri and cfile like this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your take on the challenge. I love the photo and your page design. I love the stars overlay and the beautiful clusters. So pretty!
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- love your gorgeous page!
    • cfile
      omg Sheri, that photo of you is STUNNING!!!! I love the half face design and the deep golds and browns. simply beautiful! I just read your journaling and I am giggling.. I too started with Paint Shop Pro and was making signature graphics on a forum platform called "Delphi"... I had found all these signature groups and I went from PSP to Photo Impact and eventually Photo shop.. how interesting to have started in the digital world the same way! Your page is stunning Sheri, and I love the stars and flowers and your vellum paper for journaling. Fantastic page and a Froggy Fav for January!
    • littlekiwi
      stunning in every way
    • SeattleSheri
      @cfile Thank you so much for the FF!!! :heartlub:heartlub I totally agree with you, it's so interesting to read about how everyone found scrapbooking! ... especially when we find a lot of commonalities!
      cfile likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      @HeatherB Thanks for hosting this challenge, I love it!
      @umyesh @norton94 @Saar @CharlotteM @littlekiwi Thank you for the sweet compliments!

I just noticed a typo in my journaling. I actually spell-checked it, but since the typo isn't a misspelled word, it wasn't caught. I'm glad I always hang on to the layered files!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      Love the big photo, the beautiful colors and your cluster! Really gorgeous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    424.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).