ArmyGrl

MOC2_WhyICreate

MOC2_WhyICreate
ArmyGrl, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC 2021 Day 2: Journal Challenge Why I Scrap

I used the September 2020 M3 Main Kit - Stop Waiting - and Little Butterfly Wings Kind Hearted.

Maybe its my small computer screen, but I fear my journaling is too small to read. 286 Words:

Sometimes my creative process is intuitive. Sometimes it is more planned and organized. Regardless, I love the gears that turn in my head when thinking about page design and creating a new layout.

A blank canvas is so full of potential. And digital scrapbooking kits are incredibly inspirational. I enjoy the process of turning the blank canvas into a work of art.

Colorful ink splatters as well as black ink splatters are delightful—the controlled randomness reminds me of life. Finding patterns in otherwise chaos.

I want to challenge my mind and stretch myself creatively. Making art is a great way to fill empty hours of the day.

I love art. I want to be a person that not only looks at art but makes it too.

I love moody, everyday photos. And I love flower photography, too. I don’t want the pictures I take to sit on my computer. I want to transform them into works of art.

I enjoy the artistry and beauty I see in scrapbooking layouts. Other’s works have brought a smile to my face or a longing to travel or a desire to have another cup of coffee etc.

I like taking part in a community of women that make and share MAGIC!

I scrap because it brings me joy. It is challenging yet delightful. I like 90% of what I make. The other 10% were failed experiments…but hey, that’s how one learns and grows.

I scrap because I like to spend time with my own thoughts. I prefer to focus on the positive…and when life gets ugly…make a pretty layout. From time to time I make an “ugly” layout. It’s a great, constructive way to get loose of negative energy.
Roxana and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • garrynkim
      Love this, it's amazing you fit so many words into the journaling as it doesn't look like it!! Awesome page.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I love the rays of journalling you have created, the shadowing is perfect, the cluster on the right side is awesome. I love your art, this one is gorgeous!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Thank you for putting the journaling in the description section above. When I first saw this I thought I was going to have to crane my neck or stand on my head to read it. Such a creative way to journal with the rays. Intriguing page and lovely.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love how artsy this is!!! So many of your reasons for scrapbooking resonate with me.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Sokee
      Now this is sooooo cool!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • jenmaddocks
      Dang girl! Outstanding take on this challenge. Love the word strips!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      My friend. You are magic. You created art here like always. I love everything
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling on the word strips in a sunburst pattern - very cool effect. And it is amazing how many words you were able to get on the word strips. Great page!!
    • norton94
      Lisa I appreciate the glimpse into your process... you, my dear, are SUCH an artist! I'm always in awe of your pages (100% of the time). Love your original page design with the spokes of journaling.
    • keepscrappin
      i'm blown away by your awesome creativity! the paper strips with the journaling and the sun design and paints... everything is AMAZING! :wub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).