RJMJ

MOC9-Day #4-Flower Power-Lucky Me

MOC9-Day #4-Flower Power-Lucky Me
RJMJ, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
What A FUN! Challenge!...I LOVE! Flowers!...So I Was Happy To Do This Challenge...But Little Did I Know That Once You Start...There Just Didn't Seem To Be Enough! Flowers On This Page Now!...LOL!...I Just Kept Piling & Stacking!...It Was A Lot Of Fun!...But Very Time Consuming! To Complete!...All Of These Flowers Made Me Smile!...Especially The Funky! Art Journaling/Mixed Media Ones!...My Layout Is A Lot Of Things!...It's Like A Retro Style Theme...A Bit Of Vintage!...Mixed With Almost A 70's Rock Star Kinda Feel...Big Hair! & A Pianter-ly Feel!...Are You Feeling LUCKY?...

*For My Lucky Me Layout-I Used: Mixed Media Monthly-March 2016-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie

* As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

- A background paper - Yes! I Used One BG Paper With Lots Of Color In It...
- A single photo - Yes! - You Can See My Very Large Photo That I Used...Hope It was O.K....I Blended The BG Paper Of Multi Colors Into My Photo...
- Optional title element - LUCKY
- Over 20 flowers (although I encourage you to fill the page with many more)in at least four different colors - I Used A Total Of 55 Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!...[If I Counted Correctly!...LOL!...]...The Colors Of Them Are : Pink/Green/Orange/Yellow...& 3 Distinct Flowers With Multi-Colors Contained Within...
SeattleSheri likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, what an awesome take on the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Wow...this is amazing!!! I'm so happy that you had lots of fun creating it! It is super creative and I just love everything about it!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    414.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).