dbregant

MOC9 Day 23 Interview

MOC9 Day 23 Interview
dbregant, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Font from: https://the-lilypad.com/store/fontastic-65-fonts-grab-bag.html
Papers and elements from; https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-magical-happy-place.html

Journal/interview says:
1) What do you remember about the drive to Disneyland?
E: I only remember reading through the Chronicles of Narnia on the drive out to Cali.
J: I remember playing ukulele and listening to music.
B: I was sitting in the back working on finals packets. It was overcast and I had my new band blanket from Christmas on my lap. I packed lots of single serving front loops, courtesy of moms shopping, and I remember snacking on them lots because they reminded me of the band trip.
D: Jed playing his ukulele the entire time.
M: Jed's same Uke chords the.whole.drive and using gift cards I'd been stockpiling for gas, Subway, and Starbucks costs.
2) How did you feel walking into the Disneyland gates the first day?
E: I felt joy, awe and wonder walking in the first day. It felt so weird to be literally standing at the front gates.
J: I felt younger and older at the same time. Because we had never been as a family it was refreshing and energizing. I felt older because I had gone (to DisneyWorld) with the marching band my junior year and so much had changed since then
B: I was excited, but also nervous. I still wasn't sure how I felt about mascots, so the possibility of running into Mickey or goofy was slightly terrifying. But by the time we got to the statue of Walt Disney, I was more relaxed, because I saw just how huge the park was.
D: Excited to be there, anxious that we weren't going to be able to get everything in.
M: I was tearing up and emotional to be able to finally share the Magic Kingdom with the kids (at ages 21, 19 and 15)
3) Which ride/attraction did you enjoy the most? Why?
E: I think my favorite was California scream! It was a fast and thrilling roller coaster and we went on it like 5 times in a row at one point.
J: Uh Space Mountain was a lot of fun because I remember Bryson and I singing the Pina colada song during the ride
B: I really liked Thunder Mountain, because Jed had taught me a trick to stare at the goat before the big drop. It makes the whole experience a lot more fun, and by the end of the trip we had gone on it almost 12 times!
D: The California Screamin rollercoaster and I liked riding it at night because the park was lit up.
M: The kids and I were in the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at sunset and the ride opened at the top to give you a view of the city and the sunset was incredible! I gasped and screamed at the same time. (Dad did NOT like this attraction and only rode it once)
4) What was your favorite memory of the trip?
E: I loved knowing it was the first time and we got to all go together.
J: My favorite memory was going to play uke by the fireplace outside the hotel at night. The only time I was able to be alone on the trip and I enjoyed playing out there and trying to figure out songs by listening.
B: My favorite memory was meeting the princesses because I got to meet Mulan! Of all the princesses I was happy to see her.
D: The memory of the kids returning again and again to ride Thunder Mountain when we sent them to gather our Fast Passes and at the close of the park, they were allowed to ride because there was no line.
M: The first evening we went out to a Chinese restaurant and we had so much food! The look on Jed's face when he ordered the Peking duck.
jjpederson125 likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    906.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).