CathQuillScrap

MOC9-29

MOC9-29
CathQuillScrap, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Layout for MOC9-29 Just the highlights
I used the TLP-Center collab for my layout

Journalling is 186 words and reads:
With all that has been going on this year with Covid-19, I guess I can now say that I am thankful for these few tools... things that just a few months ago were not part of our everyday... mask, thermometer, sanitizer, daily sign in sheets. With these few bits we can be somewhat safe... they don't prevent the spread, nor do they cure it, they just help us to feel "safer" and that we are doing our bit. It might be a pain to remember the mask every time we leave home, but it's very quickly becoming part of our wardrobe. Sanitizing too is now a regular. Every shop you walk into has a hand sanitizing station at the door. Some of the smaller shops take your temperature and some even keep a visitors log too. It’s all part of everyday life now in 2020. Don’t forget too about social distancing – the new buzz word for this year… keeping 1.5m apart from anyone. I don’t even want to go near a shop if there is a queue to get in. Life sure has changed since March.
chastml likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wonderful take on this challenge too. Love the colours you chose for your highlighting. Weird how we have adapted and gotten used to all these things now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    602.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).