RJMJ

MOC9-Day #13-In A Mirror-Take Me To Mars

MOC9-Day #13-In A Mirror-Take Me To Mars
RJMJ, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Yes! I Concur With What Some Of The Ladies Have Been Saying Here!...I'm Struggling With Quite A Few Of The Challenges Too!...I Am Now 2 Behind!...Probably Three! Soon!...I Just Can't Get My Mind Wrapped Around All These Journaling Challenges!...3 Almost In A Row!...& Then This One!...It Took Me An Hour By The Time I Took A Zillion Pics! Of Stuff That Looked AWFUL!...& I Don't Have Any Fancy Pretty Mirrors!...The Only One We Have Is In The Bathroom Glued To the Wall!...And The Only Other Mirror Is My Makeup Mirror!...[And Our Long Dress Mirror In The Bedroom]...Those Pics Were The Worst!...Ditched Them & Moved On!...Almost Ready To Give Up! When I Had An Idea...Ray Was Watching This Movie Called "A Mission To Mars"...From The Year 2000...It Had Lots Of Neat Space Scenes...I Was Just Standing There Thinking...I Pulled Out The Long Dress Mirror From The Bedroom...Ray Helped Me!...Put It In Front Of The TV...Leaning Against The Coffee Table...I Slid Over To The Left Side...Opened Up The Curtain For More Light!...It Didn't Look Too Bad...I Thought!...I Took Oodles Of Shots!...Sooo! Many!...But In The End...I Really Only Liked 1!...& I Had To Do A Lot Of Work On That One To Get It To Look Decently Good!...So It Was A Spaced Theme Layout!...That Part I Didn't Mind...But It Took So Long To Edit The Photo!...Then I Had To Create The Layout!...And Then I Had To Recolor & Cut The Pieces For The Space Elements...They Were Perfect!...But Totally The Wrong Colors!...Again It Took Forever To Get Them Just Right!...I'm Just Tired Now Of Dealing With This Layout!...I Still See Flaws In It!...As I Look At It!...But It's Done Now & I'm Done With This Layout Too!...Moving On...But To 2 Other Challenges I Can't Seem To Wrap My Mind Around!...

*For My Take Me To Mars Layout-I Used:

*Things To Try-Little Butterfly Wings
*Over The Moon...[Re-Colored...]-Kristin Aagard
*Look Into Nature Vol.1-Rachel Jefferies
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, I wouldn't tell you struggled so much with this challenge. Your layout is gorgeous! I love the edited photo, the colors, all the details... I think it is just perfect!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Well it sure was worth all the work you put in to it. Great page, all together.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • tkradtke
      What an amazing capture and page to go with it! You nailed this challenge... I love it when people get creative with the prompt! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    465 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).