Pachimac

MOC21-Day-13 Mirror

MOC21-Day-13 Mirror
Pachimac, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Credits:
I took the photo of our Christmas tree through my makeup mirror with my iPhone.

"Life is Feeling Blue" Collab: Butterfly, word art, girl.

"Life is Keeping Memories Alive" Collab: alpha, painted kraft cardboard, memories word art, background paper.
Joan K likes this.
    • norton94
      Heartbreaking - so poignant. I love the feels here - so honest and beautiful!
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect! I love your take on the challenge. I love the photo and your tree. The title you chose is perfect. What an awesome take on the challenge.
    • HavaDrPepper
      {{{HUGS}}}. I know how you feel as my mother passed the day after Christmas (and was pretty much non-responsive in the hospital on Christmas Day) 24 years ago. The holiday will never be the same but we go on. Thinking of the good memories of my mom has helped me through the years. Love the layout as well!!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Such heartfelt journaling to go with that stunning reflection photo! So beautifully scrapped! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • Pachimac
      @HavaDrPepperI have been doing much better this year. I enjoyed Christmas - probably because it was so small due to Covid and we didn't do all the things we normally do. I"m looking at this year as a reset and next year we will start some NEW traditions!! I'm so sorry you know this pain.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).