MOC9-02_Journaling_WhyIScrap

MOC9-02_Journaling_WhyIScrap
bjthomas, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
January 2 - Journaling Challenge - Why I Scrap

Template:
Fiddlesticks – Set 1 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Kit: Fresh Start (TLP collab)
Extra elements: Empty Nest by Sabrina’s Creations (stitching); Artifact by Sara Gleason (wordart); Joy by Sara Gleason (doilies)
Annsofie likes this.
    • Annsofie
      This story could easily be my story (not the moving to Malaysia part...) I
      love that I can be artistic without doing the actual sketching or painting myself. Great journaling and I love the soft and harmonious felling of your layout.
    • jenn mccabe
      every detail is just gorgeous - the title, the little trims, the layering of delicate patterns - beautifully scrapped and I love your story!
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling and love the design! Lots of details to discover here - the layouts, the trim, the stamps, everything! Great shadows too. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Amson
      Our stories are all so different yet often have a similar evolution. I love yours. Yes paper scrap supplies are not good in humidity. I love your design with the side clusters and the wooden background is just perfect.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).