SharLamb

MOC8_28_Darkle Challenge_ToothFairy

MOC8_28_Darkle Challenge_ToothFairy
SharLamb, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
This challenge would have been a snap for me at home on my cpu, because I love using styles, and I would have just jazzed up any number of elements. But I’m working on PS for iPad, and so far, styles are not available. (Hoping that will come soon!) So I had to dig deeply into my stash to find sparkly and shiny elements.
Prd_owhd_pp_02
Prd-owhd1_flower-cream
Cap-dearsanta-frame
Nbk_PL2015_10_MagicLights 01 and 08
Sc_winterdays-glitterstars and sequins
Sc-am-beads
Pss-advent2019dearsanta-bling
Fonts: Bondoni72; Mina; Academy Engraved LET
Photo by DDIL, Julie Lamb
    • JillW
      What a sweet smile - ! Love the dark colors you've used for the background and I love your title work! (Our GD just lost her 1st front tooth last week - she was SUPER excited for the tooth fairy to come - so much so that she didn't want to even eat dinner that evening - she wanted to go straight to sleep!)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the word art/title of your page! Love all the blues and the sparkle and bokeh background stamp! Very pretty!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You did a marvelous job, Shar. Love the photo and the way you have scrapped it. Just has a magical feel.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I love the mixture of the bokeh behind the pic! What a cutie!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).