January 26 - Youer Than .../ME

Tags:
January 26 - Youer Than .../ME
Bebimora, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
Messy Marvin Deconstructed vol. 2 by
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Marvin-Deconstructed-vol.-2.html
Reflections at the Lake by The Committed Crafter AKA Vinnie Pierce
https://the-lilypad.com/store/RATL-Printable-Kit-Commercial-Handcrafters-License.html

Journaling:
We all have our struggles, we all have our own problems, some more than others.
Me, myself & I have had a tough life and countless sorrows and people in my life
have not been treating me well. Until I discovered... I could choose who is
in my life and who is not.

Font: Mistral
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • JillW
      I'm so glad that you've discovered that you can control who is in your life! You've created a nice layout - and your journaling is so heartfelt!
    • cfile
      oh this is fabulous!!! i adore this photo of you with the sepia tone b/w.. the composition the messy marvin scribbles with the flowers are so great here. Thank you for sharing your journaling with us, and glad you are able to choose.. that is very powerful. Beautiful page!
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the use of the paint splatters, the stitched border and the pops of red! Very pretty!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).