mummyd

Moc 2020 day - 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge

mummyd, Jan 28, 2020
Description:

selfies taken today (god I look horrid...lol)

journaling is 148 words reads:-
OMG....wat was I thinking, me taking a selfie....this never happens, I hate taking pictures of myself, I mean I can honestly say looking at grass grow is more interesting. The weather is horrid so I have all the lights on, sat in the conservatory on a broken computer chair trying to make myself look HUMAN. I have wrinkles, loads of grey hairs, but hey ho, growing old and certainly not doing it gracefully, I have the mind of a younger me, but certainly over the hill and doing it not in style...lol, how do these younger ones manage to sit and do these pics daily, all I kept thinking was please no-one knock on my door, no-one ring, and no one dare see me sitting on this chair trying to get a silly photo of just myself, my arm was aching and all I manged was these pics.

kits used are
Picture Perfect by Little Butterfly Wings
Serendipity Elements and papers by one little bird
Per Diem by Sara Gleason by Sara Gleason
Giggle Snort by Sara Gleason​
    • trekmom
      I love this. You are beautiful.
      mummyd likes this.
    • JillW
      I love your page! It's honest and open and beautiful!
      mummyd likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love that you made silly faces and laughed at the lengths you had to go through to get the selfies. I'm not coordinated enough to hold the phone with one hand to take a selfie so I hold it differently and my kids tease me about it. I just laugh and say there's more than one way to skin a cat... lol!

Love the playful arrangement of the photos and the strips of pattern paper... super fun... you go girl!
      mummyd likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      mummyd likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love this layout! The tumbling nature of your selfies, adds to the playfulness of your poses and journaling, whilst the pastel colours add a lightness.
      MOC8-26 #selfie
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mummyd
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).