RJMJ

MOC7-Day8-Filled Template-New Me

MOC7-Day8-Filled Template-New Me
RJMJ, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
Hello There Everyone...So Early In The Morning Here...I Came To See Today's Challenge & I Was Totally Inspired By This "Filled Template" So I Went To Work Right Away Creating My Layout...Eventhough At First Glance...It May Seem Like My Layout Is Very Different Than The Provided Template It Was The Basis Of This Layout But I Went In A Slightly Different Direction & Went Really Artsy In Design...Hope This Is O.K....

*I Will Explain:

*Looking At The Template You Can See The Placement Of The Photo & Mine Is Basically In The Same Place...I Started Out With My Usual Linear Frame Surrounding My Photo But I Didn't Seem To Look Right To Me...So I Took The Frame Away & Blended In The Photo Instead & I Had An Ah-a! Moment!...This Looked Great...So I Continued On This Artsy Path For My Layout Design...But To Maintain Some Frame-Like Look...I Used A Stamp That Had Grids To Resemble The Idea Of A Frame...

*I Certainly Used Lots Of Layers Behind My Photo:Not Necessarily Rectangle Layers But I Applied Just As Many Layers As The Original Template Design...

*To The Right Of The Photo Was A Large Title & Journaling...So I Kind Of Combined The 2 & Used 4 WA Instead & Moved Them To The Opposite Side Left Of My Layout...

*Just Underneath The Photo Where In The Template Shows Multiple Tags/Banners/Bunting...I Used A Stamp Element That Resembles A Bunting & Applied That Instead But Still In Keeping With The Original Design...

*The Original Template Design Has Flowers & So Does My Layout...There Is A Star There Also & I Have A Star Too...There Are Stamps Showing In The Original Template & I Too Used Stamps-Albeit A Different Kind Of Stamps...But Stamps None The Less...

*The Idea Of The Circles Shown In The Original Template...I Applied This Idea With Round Bits Of Paint To Mimic The Look Plus The Star Element Is Also Round...

*And Lastly...The Paint & Coffee-Like Circles Are Pretty Prominently Shown In My Layout...I Used Multiple Paint Scatters To Copy The Same Effect Shown In The Original Template Design...

*I Just Hope This Is Still O.K....The Lilypad Always Encourages Creative Thinking & This Was Certainly That...Eventhough I Am Very Happy With The Results Of My Layout...But All In All...If This Layout Strayed Too Far Away From The Original Design..Please Let Me Know...I Can Keep The Layout For Perhaps Another Challenge & I Guess I Will Have To Go Back To The Drawing Board For This Challenge...Thanks...

*For My New Me Layout-I Used:All Rachel Jefferies Except For 1 Element From LBW:

*Make Art & Journal 2-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Eucalyptus-Rachel Jefferies
*Pearfect:Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
*Silent Battles:Negative Thoughts-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Little Butterfly Wings(1 Element Used)
SeattleSheri likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    803 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).