heathert

MOC7.4: Blending Technique - Gelato

MOC7.4: Blending Technique - Gelato
heathert, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
Challenge: Blend a B&W photo into the background, then use a portion in color, framed, over top (in place). I wanted to challenge myself a little, so I duplicated the B&W version, and used different brushes on different layers, to have varying depths of opacity. It's... okay. *lol* I did have fun framing the "G" and clipping the color version to it, and Becca Bonneville's fun Fresh Start kit gave me lots to play with! Photo taken at Lonsdale Quay in Vancouver BC last year on our Spring Break vacation. Fonts used: Chin Up Buttercup Alt (for the gelato word), Impact for the large G, and Chin Up Buttercup Regular for the tag. G frame and gelato style by Mommyish (CU).
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- gorgeous- such a very brilliant idea and page!
      I love how you used the letter♥
      heathert likes this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic Heather and thank you for playing along with my challenge and having fun with the blending technique. I love the pop of color in the G and the neon pink title work. Beautiful!!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).