Day 7 - The Bucket List Challenge

Made with:

Huntington by Paislee Press

The Typewriter by Heather Joyce

For Those About to Rock by Kristin Aagard

Remy and Mr. Fox and Valencia by Rebecca McMeen

Full O' Blarney, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, and Yesterdays by Etc by Danyale
    • cfile
      Oh this is great and oh so fun! I love how you recolored Remy's hair pink and I think it would be fun for you if you want to do that. :) If you go to Scotland, let me know. I love it there and there are some wonderful places to go to when in Edinburgh! - You have to have Haggis, Tatties & Neeps... I love it!! (Other people are not a fan, but it really is yum!) We went to the UK with a tour group and it was fab with lots of free time to explore on your own, yet showing the best and historical area :) Love your list! I know you are going to have fun as you check off your list!
    • blueberries
      @cfile Stg I spent as much time dying her hair as it will take to dye mine :-D I probably won't be able to cross the trip off the list this year, but I'd really like to at least manage the hair.
    • Jazz2000
      I love your bucket list! I love the items and how you incorporated the doll/yourself into each item. very eye-catching! One of my favs!
    • MrsPeel
      awwww LOVE!!! I know we did talk about this, and I will go look for the other page (I think you did tag me but I couldn't go see) but this one is already gorgeously cute!!!!love how you used Rebecca's Remy, you should go for it if you want Pink Hair!!!!!!! I have had many shades of red, including this one which now wouldn't turn many heads, but in the late 80s... (the photo is very small, but I think you can see the shade in the full size LO if you wanna click on it)
      [​IMG]
      I had it with strikes of blue and green too, but that was semi permanent, could wash it away... I have a LOT of hair (still now) so not much trouble but if you are thinking about having it for longer than 6 months (in which I would re color the roots) look for a very good quality dye, first a high quality bleach as that is what will burn the hair the most (unless you are very blond and the color swill take without bleaching!!!) anyway, love your list!!!! I was on stage for half my life, so I could do a bit of drumming here and there, but my thing was singing and drums require a LOT of concentration and dis association skills so I left it, having your own garden is the best,.I'm in the south of England, London, not sure where you are? but if you ever come near London let us know, and surely hope you get published!!!! wonderful page!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • blueberries
      @MrsPeel I actually did go for it last weekend - I now have cotton candy pink hair. Your challenge was the catalyst, and you have my sincerest thanks for that :beat

[​IMG]

I dyed my hair for close to 30 years before giving it up a dozen years ago - every shade of red you can imagine, but my fave was David Bowie/Nick Rhodes red. Out in the sun it looked like bare copper wire and I loved it.

I'm in the southern US, halfway down Florida. The weather is great for gardening here but I have zero skills with plants. Honestly getting published will probably be easier, but hey I finally got off my bucket and dyed my hair pink, so who knows?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      soooooooo sooo happy that you did it!!! (and a little bit more that the challenge, and in a way me, had helped!!!) love it!!!!!! well, if you ever come this way, give us a shout!!!!:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    790.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).