Jems

MOC6 - Jan 14 - Sunday

MOC6 - Jan 14 - Sunday
Jems, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Each photo has a time stamp and my journaling goes through the photos and our sunday

jnl reads:
Our Sundays tend to have a mixture of lazy and crazy. Noah normally gets up around 7, as much as we would love for him to sleep longer, then he chills out on the sofa watching Netflix. This morning we made the minion cookies we got yesterday that he was so excited to make. After that we tacked the Kiwi Create box and finished making our Organ stuffies, a heart, a brain and a stomach. Then Noah decided to go play with cars, they were all sharing “homes” in bowls or being lined up in a race on the sofa, which to me looked more like a traffic jam. Then we stopped for lunch to have some pulled pork bao, left overs from last nights dinner, but seriously just as good as the night before. Then since we have made the news years resolution to adventure more, two photo walks and two mini adventures each month we knew we had to get out and do something, so sledging on the Smith Dorien it was. Noah had a blast and loved going down the big hill on his own. For such a scardy cat he really is growing. We got home and Noah wanted to draw on the i-pad. Then dinner, Daddy made breakfast for dinner, one of our favouirtes, then bath time. And as always, we ended Sunday by having to drive back to Calgary from Canmore. Noah was in his jammies so he just threw my coat on top to keep warm.

All Becca Bonneville yesterday
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Yesterday-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome documenting and i love the casual collage look of your photos! very beautiful!
      Jems likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Love all your photos and how they overlap! Great job documenting your day. What a cute kiwi crate project!
      Jems likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: