Juliestcyr

MOC6.6 - Underwater Magic

MOC6.6 - Underwater Magic
Juliestcyr, Jan 8, 2018
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Aquarium, Inky Dinky Borders, Meterological Stamps
Allison Pennington - Lovely Day (So Transparent)
Valorie Wibbens, Let's Be Mermaids
Mommyish Stylin' 207 (Stamps), Fiddle-Dee-Dee & Just Jaimee Shadow Styles
Tangie Baxter likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL it's interesting to see the segregation and integration of different fish within a tank - we bought a bigger tank the other weekend (like went from 20L to 100L) and have just amalgamated 2 groups of fish (who have kept to themselves mostly but after a couple of hours now, are mixing well :) ) love all Ruth's colourful plants and your cluster behind that secondary pic in the vellum frame!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • mirjam
      beautiful fish tank and what a great page!!! I love how your design does the storytelling!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I think this looks amazing! It's really cool how different brushes give different effects, but there is really no right or wrong! I absolutely love what you've done here and I think it's perfect for the photo you used! You definitely don't need to redo...it's awesome! And I love the whole page. We tried a fish tank once and didn't have much success with it, yours is amazing! Thank you so much for playing along!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).