Tangie Baxter

06 MOC Dispersion Challenge Tangie Baxter

06 MOC Dispersion Challenge Tangie Baxter
Tangie Baxter, Jan 8, 2018
Description:
A million dreams for the life we're gonna make (this song, this movie, gah, I love it all!)

This page goes with my challenge #7 page but I created them totally separate to make sure they fulfilled all the challenge rules.

Steampunk Spooktacular by Tangie & Rebecca
Pink Reptile Designs Ink Pad alpha
Jubilation Scribbles by Tangie
Extraordinary Day by Tangie
The Perfect Line 1 by Tangie
The Perfect Line 2
Day of the Dead Cuatro
Jax by Rebecca
Photo from web (used for fan purposed only)
bbymks5 and Juliestcyr like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I am hearing such crazy good things about this movie. I LOVE that you have added ALL THE GLITTER to this page. (I also love that digital glitter is not a microplastic, so I don't have to worry about it getting washed down the drain, and then eaten by fish .But, that's a bit of a tangent).
    • bbymks5
      This is awesome! Love all the little gold stars!
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh I want to see this movie!! I hear nothing but wonderful things about it! I love that you tried this technique on that photo. You nailed it and it looks amazing! This is such a gorgeous page! Thank you so much for playing along, Tangie!!
    • Tangie Baxter
      @IntenseMagic The movie is incredible, absolutely incredible (it blew all my expectations out of the water, and I loved it more the second time) I am sitting here this morning trying to decide if I'm allowed to go watch it in the theater multiple times today :wub..... who needs to work?
    • IntenseMagic
      @Tangie Baxter Sure, you're allowed :) Work...pffft! I can say that because I'm a teacher with the day off due to ice lol
    • Electra
      What an awesome representation of the wonderful movie! It's magical and joyous and totally him!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tangie Baxter
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    549.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    792px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).