Tangie Baxter

07 MOC Photo Collage by Tangie

07 MOC Photo Collage by Tangie
Tangie Baxter, Jan 8, 2018
Description:
Well, that was fun! Layout 6 & 7 match up together but were created separately to make sure all challenge guidelines were met ;)

I sort of have an obsession with this movie.

Photo cut into 20+ pieces and put back together

Steampunk Spooktacular by Tangie & Rebecca
Pink Reptile Designs Ink Pad alpha
Jubilation Scribbles by Tangie
Extraordinary Day by Tangie
The Perfect Line 1 by Tangie
Bestow Graffiti
Neon Splatter Graffiti
Golden Paperie Transfers (BYOC Jan 2018)
Large Photo from the Vogue Article August 2017 (used for fan purposes only)
    • AnikA68
      always see this trailer when I´m at the cinema.Not my favorite movie, but you did such a great layout
    • marijke
      wow love what you did with the photo ... love all the different frames!
    • Nemla
      Well you sure made a lo that stands out. What a great idea.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Did you love the movie? I love the story, and so hope it is a good movie! I love the way that the ring master is the main photos and your photos are cropped most perfectly! Thank you for playing with me, I am honored! ♥
    • Tangie Baxter
      @AnneofAlamo No I didn't love the movie, I LOVED the movie. It's absolutely incredible, they got everything right and every time I was worried it was going to go off the rails, they took the high road, the artistry in it is insanely amazing (for that alone it's worth seeing). I'm sort of obsessed and so far I've painted 12 mixed-media pages and created 3 digital ones. More artwork than I have made in a single week in years, and I made it all within 24 hours. I think your mind will be blown, and I'm not even worried that I'm making your expectations to high for it.
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the splitting and layering of the photo to showcase each individual or an interesting section. The way that the boxes change size, shape and angle all adds interest and movement and causes the eyes to move around the page.
      #MOC6-7 #20photos #collage #LayoutbyDesignerTangieBaxter
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tangie Baxter
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,001.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    792px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).