MOC6-31

MOC6-31
crazsquaw, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
My granddaughter Lily, in 2015 and 2017

Credits:
Just Jaimee- Storyteller January 2017
Just Jaimee- You Make Me Happy
Bella Gypsy- Harmony Whimsy (from MOC5 :) )

Journaling:
'The first photo was taken back in 2015, you were riding around in the street and we were all laughing and having fun! We were at your Grama Iva's and it was such a nice day out! I remember that Aunt Tonya came to visit also, Willow was walking then and chasing you as you were riding your bike. Back then I got to see you every time I came down to Cali & I'd stay the weekend at your house. I got to see you in March last year when Aunt Chelsea, Lala, Doodles and I came down for a week. We got the 'now' pic of you from Danyel around Christmas, you are growing up so fast and are such a beauty! We love and miss you tons, sweetie, I do hope you know that. I look for new pics of you on FB, but I rarely see a recent one, I cherish the ones I have.'
JenEm and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Adorable girl and page Love the colors you chose and your great clusters.
      crazsquaw likes this.
    • JenEm
      Thank you for sharing your journaling. You have documented this so well with the "then" and "now" photos, and your journaling. Love your use of the turquoise highlighter in your journaling to emphasize the theme of your layout. Beautifully done! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    crazsquaw
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).