Then & Now - MOC Day 31

Then & Now - MOC Day 31
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Using:
Optimistic Papers and Elements
by Pink Reptile Designs

188 words
The picture above was in 2010, back then you two were so adorable and the best of friends. You were two of the most important people in my life. Your silliness and giggles often filled our rooms and I was so grateful that you two were such happy kids. From dance battles and singing contests to playing doctor with daddy and watching all kinds of movies with popcorn. Our lives with you never had a dull moment back then. Fast forward to the picture below, December 2017, and you two are now teenagers. I can't believe time is going so fast. But even though you've changed and grown a lot since then you two are still two of the most important people in my life. You still fill our rooms with silliness and giggles and I'm extremely grateful to this day that you are such happy kids. Now there's less dance battles and doctor with daddy but there's still lots of movies with popcorn! There's one thing that has never changed though, how much I love you. That will always remain a constant. Kisses from Mommy. January 2018
bbymks5 and JenniferJ like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).