MOC5- 10 Storytelling With Drop Caps
AlannaH, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
Template: Little Green Frog
Kits:One Little Bird-Shimmer, Pink Reptile Designs- The Sparkly Season
Font: Back to black demo, Traveling typewriter
garrynkim and jenn mccabe like this.
    • mnjenlittle
      Wow! Amazing shots! My favorite is the deer focus in the background with the chickadee. So much fun! So many photos, as LGFD did so well. I love your delicate background that highlights your lovely photos!
      AlannaH likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      What amazing photos - and I can't believe you got the birds to eat out of your hands! I love all the different textures and elements you have on this page - there's so much to look at without it being overwhelming. Great job!
    • jenn mccabe
      That is incredible! You are like a modern day snow white or something with all the birds and deer gathered around on the trail in the woods. What an experience indeed. Look at that one up top w/the bird's feathers all fanned out! I love this. elegant colors and I love how you wrapped the text to follow the curves of your drop caps - gorgeous touch! :)
      AlannaH likes this.
    • berniek
      OMG I love this! And I have to be honest, I mostly love those animal photos! They really caught my eye and it's all I can see.
      So after a few minutes of gawking, I looked at the full page and that didn't disappoint either! Great work with the challenge too!
      AlannaH likes this.
    • AlannaH
      @jenn mccabe Haha! "Modern Day Snow White"- I love it!! It makes me want to re-scrap these photos with that worked into the title :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AlannaH
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).