shastahun

MOC31Then&Now

MOC31Then&Now
shastahun, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Just Jaimee | Storyteller 2018 February

Journaling:
It seems like just yesterday that Rylie was born. Back then she was just 6 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long. I feel like she was so itty bitty and now just look at her!!! Her school photo was taken on October 25, 2017 and you can see just how much she’s grown up! I swear, she looks like she’s 8 in this picture, but she’s only 4! She currently weighs 35 pounds and is almost 4 feet tall! This year she started preschool and is learning how to write, read, and do simple addition. She loves Shopkins, My Little Pony, and playing Barbies. Her favorite song is Rainbow by Sia. Rylie loves watching the My Little Pony movie along with Sing. She has fun helping me cook and clean and wants to be a big helper. She’s also grateful for her sister, Taryn. I cannot wait to see how much more she grows over the years and find out what sort of person she’ll become.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love how the colours and little touches you've added show a girl with some spunk. I find 8 is the age where they're starting to get a little older, and as much as they are still sweethearts, are starting to come into their own a little more, and show you more of their personality.
    • LynnG
      She does look older in that photo. What a lovely smile she has. Lovely take on the challenge :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    shastahun
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).