Nana77

2018- MOC31 - Then and Now

2018- MOC31 - Then and Now
Nana77, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Translation (by Google):

How can we miss so much our Otto? Otto cheered our lives from 2002 and when his condition went bad in the fall of 2014 came a tough decision to release Otto to the painless fields. The decision then was then hard, and especially the thing that you will never see him again. We always have had a dog. Dog makes home feel like home and everyday life is empty when the joyful tail welder is no longer there. Otto was always ready to go, and family was really important to him - he always had to have visual contact to whole family when we were out. Otto was always ready to get up and go, and when he had time for a nap he was lying next to us. However, after the death of the Otto, we thought that since our daily life has been so scheduled and on the other hand, the desire to travel more often does not quite succeed in the same way with a dog - so we desided that we can not currently take a dog to our family. We managed to live without the dog a couple of years - until the spring of 2017, I made a post to the Facebook Giant Schnauzer Group that we could take care of the dogs and at the same time get relief to "dog fever". First we got amazing "Ruca" dog for a week and then "Viki" has visited us on several occasions. Even the lovely little miniature schnauzers "Pinja" and "Minttu" came to melt the hearts. In addition, my sisters westie "Taisto" and my neighbors dogs "Jallu" and "Jekku" have been in the care for a few days. In the spring of 2018 we get "Ruca" for three months and perhaps another giant schnauzer "Ranja" will be join us for the of the time ... Now we are so happy with all our "take care" dogs :)!

Credits: Just Jaimee - February 2018 Storyteller kit
Lena Gardner and dotcomkari like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Nana77
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    571.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).