zinzilah

MOC11

MOC11
zinzilah, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
Rachel Jeffries - Silhouettes
Little Butterfly Wings - Life UnDaily, Fear of the dark, M3 Feb 17, Sept 17, I solemnly swear,
Etc by Dan - Kashmir,
A.Pennington - LIAB
PRD - Hello, All eyes on you, Pure and simple, True to yourself
A.Labau My hearts,
M.Godin Detox,
Scrapping with Liz Hearts Galore,
Dawn Inskip - You go girl, Lil Acorns
Lynne-Marie - Family, Sketchbook,
JJ - Countdown,
K.Winiecki - You and me,
K.Aagard - Coffee and donuts,
Val Wibbens - Sprinkles v 3 and v 38
AnneofAlamo and KittyY like this.
    • amandac
      This is just beautiful!
    • AnneofAlamo
      you will always be my favorite ninja scrapper! tee hee [:] right off, that background is delicious and I am betting it is blends of 1000s papers! I enjoyed the fun all over and am just so happy you played along with me!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love how you did this! Fun!
    • cfile
      This is so beautiful Olga.. I love the baker's twine with the key "wrapped" around the heart.. I am enjoying all the things I see here in your silhouette... the blah blah blah made me giggle. That word art of some stories staying with you forever is so perfect!! I love the little bit of wine, your blending of papers and layering of elements here perfect! Love this.. and love that ig ol coffee pot! :)
    • cfile
      This is so beautiful Olga.. I love the baker's twine with the key "wrapped" around the heart.. I am enjoying all the things I see here in your silhouette... the blah blah blah made me giggle. That word art of some stories staying with you forever is so perfect!! I love the little bit of wine, your blending of papers and layering of elements here perfect! Love this.. and love that ig ol coffee pot! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).