MOC10_Day11_WhereILive

MOC10_Day11_WhereILive
got2digiscrap, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
kit: Oh the Places Elements by Sara Gleason
Oh the Places Papers by Sara Gleason

Travelogue August 2016 Storyteller Add-on by Just Jaimee

templates: Pack Your Bags 4x8 Travelers Notebook templates by Paislee Press

journaling: San Antonio has everything you can dream of we have beautiful architecture throughout downtown and enjoying the riverwalk. we have the history of the alamo. we have beautiful surrounding cities that bring country living back with a modern twist. come check out Gruene, Fredericksburg, and Kerrville. if you want the homemade beers, we have blue star. they display art every first Friday of the month. come during fiesta and you can enjoy the celebration of the battle of the flowers. it brings a party beyond words can describe and walking parades and riverwalk float parades. want a beach to see we have padre island and the gulf coast within hours. want a view go to our hill country and have an adventure with enchanted rock. want a theme park, we have sea world, Fiesta Texas and not too far away we have Schlitterbahn. a small visit or long visit bring your taste buds because we have outstanding food. always bring your smile because you will have great memories. can’t wait to see y’all soon.
(198 words)
Extra spots of journaling: Y'all come back often. We will leave the lights on for you.

Adventure less than 2 hours to Enchanted Rock
Wanderlust River Walk Tour by River Barge, By Walking or Horse Drawn Carrriage
<3 this city we have missions beautiful architecture
Bucket List have to see the rodeo, the Spurs and visit the theme parks.

font: Realtime Gamer, MTF Hello My Name is, Waruna Regular

5 travel elements used: Globe stamp with Oh the Places in the clouds, geotag element, suitcase, enjoy travel double arrow, travelogue luggage tag
lulyg14 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and nice design. I acknowledge, however, that when I think of San Antonio I think of the River Walk and the Alamo primarily. It is a fun city to visit.
    • jk703
      I love how you journaled! I really want to see and experience the battle of the flowers! You touch on so many great things I would love to see. Wonderful way to bring in all different pictures and I love the clean look! Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).