Vagabond by One Little Bird
Outdoor Adventures | Elements by Designed by Soco
Life Captured | Elements by Designed by Soco
We'll Always Have Paris | Elements by Designed by Soco
Photographic | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Eucalyptus: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Riding The Rails: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies

My journaling :
I have lived in Clermont-Ferrand for 14 years. This city in the centre of France does not have a good reputation, yet it does not deserve it. I love my city because it is a city with a rich heritage. The historical heritage with its Roman remains, its medieval ramparts, the churches and its cathedral made of black Volvic stone, its famous people.
It is also rich in nature, with the Auvergne Volcanoes National Park and the Puys mountain range, which has recently been declared a Unesco World Heritage Site. I feel so good in this beautiful city, that I decided to paint with watercolor my favourite places in a travel diary. Thanks to this creative process, I have a new look at my city, a fresh look, in search of colours I am looking for the colours and details that make my city so beautiful.
Rachel Jefferies and LynnG like this.
    • flowersgal
      Sounds like a beautiful place. Great layout with the large map and the smaller watercolor paintings. You are really talented. Thanks for sharing some of them.
    • jk703
      Those are your watercolors?! They are beautiful! Amazing take on the challenge and I love the way you used the map to signify the painting locations! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you, I'm so pleased you joined in with this layout - inspiring!
    • norton94
      WOW this is beautiful and I just love your paintings! Brilliant page design
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count: