bellbird

MOC10-drop caps

MOC10-drop caps
bellbird, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
HKDL's Space Mtn - i know it's a much loved fave amond park goers but that's DD trying to hold me up afterwards, i'm not great with dizzy-making rides

Scrapping with Liz - Alphabet Journal Card templates
Britt-ish Design and Sahlin Studios - Project Mouse (Tomorrow): Bundle

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Tomorrow-BUNDLE.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Alphabet-Journal-Card-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
    • Lynnette
      so much love for this! I really like how the letters zig zag across the page with photos between. perfect balance of colors, elements, type, everything!
      bellbird likes this.
    • berniek
      I love those alpha cards and I absolutely LOVE what you did with it!! Amazing Disney page too!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Iowan
      I love, love, love ❤️ This layout. I like how you incorporated the alphabet cards.
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is so so fun! Those alphabet JCs that Liz makes are fabulous! And the way you thought to spell out SPACE is amazingly creative. Seriously in love with this - you took your PL page to a whole other dimension! (sorry had to do that!) So good Justine - thanks for sharing this awesome example with us! LOVE IT!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Oh, this is so great! So creative!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Nemla
      This looks great ! Love the glitzy drop caps
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, this is amazing! Love the way your drop caps spell out SPACE and the whole design of your page. Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
      bellbird likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the composition, use of colour and storytelling. Having the journaling split into 5 sections made it easier to take in the story and having the 1st letter of each section spell out ‘space’ added a fun /creative element to it.
      #MOC5-10 #dropcaps #storytelling #alphabetjournalcardtemplates
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).