Snow really?
Dalis, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
credits: Stitched Down Folded Paper Alphas by Kim Jensen, Cold Winter's Night by Paula Kesselring, Folded Square Templates by Scrapping with Liz
    • MelanieB
      What's this? A clean & simple layout from Dalis? I had to double check that it was yours! :giggle :heartlub Really cute photo of you & your son & really cute story! If you want more snow, let me know & I can send some your way!
    • Dalis
      @MelanieB I know, I was super hard! I ended up deleting half of a template and then minimizing it. That is my sweet tomboy princess, Bianca.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @Dalis Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't look close enough at the the photo!
    • Dalis
      @MelanieB , we get it all the time. LOL!!!! No worries.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is awesome, Dalis! Love the photo and fun story, the texture is fabulous, and the composition and title work are wonderful! Terrific page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KimJ I used a template but removed a lot to use it for the clean & simple challenge, I reduced it some to try to make it work, so I am glad it looks good.
      KimJ likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love this Dalis!!! You did an amazing job on this clean and simple challenge!! I love the placement of your photo in the top right corner. It was a great idea to use a template as a jumping off point for this!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).