Nolwenn

MOC09

MOC09
Nolwenn, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Credits : "Daydream" collaboration kit by Sabrina Creations and Design by Soco

Journaling :
"Cher futur moi,
Quand tu liras cette lettre, 10 ans auront passé. On sera le 27/01/2028 et tu auras 44 ans. Ça parait encore bien loin aujourd'hui mais le temps passe vite...
J'espère que tu seras épanouie dans ton travail. Bien sûr, il y en aura eu des changements en 10 ans. Restrictions budgétaires, diminution des effectifs, restructurations... on commence à avoir l'habitude. Peut-être que tu occuperas toujours le même poste ou peut-être que tu auras changé (par choix ou par obligation), qu'importe... J'espère surtout que tu te sentiras toujours utile. Et je sais que le jour où tu te lasseras un peu de ton boulot, tu trouveras le moyen de changer d'air, en t'investissant dans les activités syndicales ou en participant à la rédaction du journal interne par exemple.
J'espère aussi que tu auras réussi à dégager plus de temps pour des activités en dehors du boulot. Natation, randonnée, couture, club photo, théâtre ? Je ne sais pas quelle activité tu auras choisi mais je suis sûre que tu apprécieras prendre un peu de temps pour toi. Ilian aura grandi, il aura moins besoin de toi. Il sera en terminale, année importante avec le bac et le choix de l'orientation. D'ailleurs, j'y pense, ce sera aussi la période du permis de conduire pour lui. Je rigole déjà en l'imaginant au volant et toi à ses côtés !
J'espère aussi que tu auras fait quelques voyages. Le moi d'aujourd'hui rêve de découvrir les grandes villes européennes (Londres, Berlin, Rome...), l'Ecosse, la Norvège ou encore les Etats-Unis, mais je ne serai pas étonnée que tu sois retournée encore une fois en Irlande !
J'espère surtout que tu seras en bonne santé, heureuse et entourée des gens que tu aimes.
A dans 10 ans !"

Translation :
"Dear future me,
When you read this letter, 10 years will have passed. We will be on 27/01/2028 and you will be 44 years old. It still looks far today but time flies ...
I hope you will be fulfilled in your work. Of course, there will have been changes in 10 years. Budget restrictions, downsizing, restructuring ... we are getting used to it. Maybe you'll still be in the same position or maybe you'll have changed (by choice or obligation), whatever ... Especially I hope you'll always feel useful. And I know that the day you get tired of your job, you will find a way to change the air, either by investing in union activities or by participating in the writing of the internal newspaper for example.
I also hope that you will have managed to free up more time for activities outside of work. Swimming, hiking, sewing, photo club, theater? I do not know what activity you will have chosen but I am sure you will enjoy taking some time for yourself. Ilian will have grown up, he will need you less. It will be in terminal, important year with the baccalaureate and the choice of orientation. Besides, I think about it, it will also be the driving license period for him. I'm already laughing imagining him driving and you at his side!
I also hope you have made some trips. Today's ego dreams of discovering the big European cities (London, Berlin, Rome ...), Scotland, Norway or even the United States, but I will not be surprised that you have returned one more time in Ireland!
I especially hope that you will be healthy, happy and surrounded by people you love.
A in 10 years !"
    • Dalis
      Love the colors that you use for this and how you constricted your journaling to one of the colors.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Nolwenn
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).