MOC Day 5 Grid Photo

MOC Day 5 Grid Photo
mrsashbaugh, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 January 5 - Grid Photo

Here and Now by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-and-Now.html
    • MrsPeel
      oh my favorite Mrs!!!!!! So great to be around again, 2019 had me missing you guys so much, and I am delighted now to be around especially as with MOC I have you all my fave ladies shining in the gallery!!!! Love your grid (you do not age at alll!!!!!!) and the fun,fresh feel page all together!!! love that you used the base B&W, the contrast is perfect!!!!! [​IMG]
    • bcgal00
      I really like how you did your grid! What a gorgeous page!
      mrsashbaugh likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      Gorgous page! Love the colors and your grid too!
      mrsashbaugh likes this.
    • lorieh
      Love your page! The photo, color choices and page design are stunning!
      mrsashbaugh likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous page!! I absolutely adore everything about this! Fantastic use of the grid and lovely color adjustments! So, so beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along!
      mrsashbaugh likes this.
    • mrsashbaugh
      @bcgal00 @Anny-Libelle @Anny-Libelle @lorieh Thank you all so very much! :beat:heartlub:beat

@MrsPeel You are so very sweet! Thank you! I'm enjoying MOC! As for aging, my phone camera does a pretty good job and going black and white always help hide my many flaws lol.

@IntenseMagic Thank you so much! I had fun with this challenge and doing something different that I normally wouldn't have thought to do.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mrsashbaugh
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).