Jan

January 5 - Grid Photo Challenge

January 5 - Grid Photo Challenge
Jan, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Strengthen Family Ties - Mixed Media Monthly - March 2017: Dawn Inskip, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring
Font: Bernardo Moda
KarenB, BLKinOR and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      great grid!!! love how you gave the page a bit of a vintage feel, great cluster, amazing color play with the grid and the more neutral choi8ces of papers, [​IMG]
      Jan likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Gorgeous! I love your color choices for the grid and the balance you've created with the cluster and the double frames.
      Jan likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      This is awesome. Seeing your layout before I started working on this challenge might have led me to choose a different photo. As it was my first photo (black & white) didn't fit well in the square grid & the second is quite colorful to start with. Next time your lovely layout will help me create something I'll be happier about spending time on! Thank you.
      Jan likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love how you framed their faces. It really adds interest to your layout. Fabulous grid work and I love that cluster - has a delicate , vintage feel. Beautiful layout :beat
      Jan likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh goodness, this is just so lovely!! That photo is fabulous and I adore your color adjustments! The framing is so perfectly done! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      Jan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).