Joan K

MOC 8 Day 04.sm

MOC 8 Day 04.sm
Joan K, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
Template provided for the challenge by Sahin Designs
Kit - LBW and SB "Carpe Diem" https://the-lilypad.com/store/Carpe-Diem-collab-kit.html
Font- MV Boli
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you always are a queen on memory keeping with elegance!!!!! gorgeous addition of the paint, love that you broke the straight line of the template and gave it movement, can tell everyone is having fun by the photo!!! (can't read the journaling right now,hope I git it right (and they are having a great time!!!) [​IMG]
      Joan K likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the soft colours, the paint, and the big group shot. Great page and use of the template!
    • Joan K
      @MrsPeel They were having a great time! It is my mom and her siblings and sister-in-law. All but one (middle in dark blue) are 90 or more years old. Getting them together is priceless!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwww bless them!!!!!!!! how amazing when we can see them having fun ... it warms my heart seeing pages like this..!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Joan K
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    366.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).