Angela Toucan

MOC Day 3 - Photoless - Who Am I?

MOC Day 3 - Photoless - Who Am I?
Angela Toucan, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
This is a different page shape to normal for me. I'm planning on putting this into one of the pockets of my Project Me 2021 pages. I intend on doing this with any about me, or art journaling page I create this year.
Wifey is the word my husband uses to refer to me, so I was delighted to find it in Kim's word bead pack.
I chose to put a mini bouquet of flowers for the mum element(s) - one flower to represent each very different child.
Credits:
BYOC Jan 2020 - Wild and Free kit by Lynn Grieveson.
All About Me Lilypad Collab.
Relate It Plastic Beads by Kim Jensen.
Makers Gonna Make Lilypad Collab.
Faithful Elements by Krisitn Aagard.
Blessed by Sahlin Studio.
BYOC Jan 2020 - The Joy of a Boy Frippery by Bella Gypsy.
BYOC Jan 2020 - By the Numbers Elements by Kim Jensen.
BYOC Jan 2020 - A Beautiful Mess Elements by Pink Reptile Designs.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect! What a fun and creative take on the challenge. I love the words you chose and I love all the details and clusters. I love it when I don't know where to look first at a layout.
      Angela Toucan and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous! super creative take on the challenge
    • Ferdy
      I love that background paper and the words you chose!! great artsy page!
    • cfile
      Fantastic page and description of who you are Angela! I love all the kits you used and I love that wifey bead.. I giggled and when i was using the same beads for wife I giggled then too... so sweet. love the rings too... well done Angela!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how this turned out and how you filled the canvas with you!! :heartlub:heartlub
    • Amson
      I love the way you have carefully selected each element to give meaning to your word.
    • mcurtt
      Great shadowing! Loving that "wifey" word art. Perfect elements to accent your page.
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful Angela!!!!!!! and I think it maybe a Middlands thing, the wife, Andy used to call me that since the minute after we got married!!!!!! Love the choice of elements, love that you went for a different shape, and I am so happy you will use it for your 2021 book!!!!!! the detail of the stitched heart is so cute!!!!! I still have my Chrostmas present for you, the one I was sending over the Post Office and didn't happen because I asked my carer not to come when the lockdown was issued tier 3 here.... and then didn't want to send Sarita, will see if I can make it this week with my neighbor, and have another one that will get to your inbox :) hope to have time to catch up with you soon properly, my friend, hope you know that you and family are always in our heart, mind and prayers (and Sarita was asking if The Toucanettes aren't bored with the lock down....!!!
      Hope you guys are as well as one can be!!!!!
      Hugggzzzz
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).