fruitysuet

MOC Day 3 - Photoless - Who Am I? - Lets Talk About Me

MOC Day 3 - Photoless - Who Am I?  - Lets Talk About Me
    • Christina W
      Love your amazing shadowing skills — and of course the little kitty by the chair!
    • scrapsandsass
      Love this! It is so cute and the elements you chose were fun and a delight. Your shadows are just perfection.
    • scrippyscrapper
      Love this! The design is great!
    • Claire Grantham
      This is amazing! So clever!
    • Trish
      When I look at this for the first time, it makes me feel like you were going to coordinated chaos. I love it. great shadowing
    • ArmyGrl
      I am lovin' your design. My eyes are drawn to the top...then all the way through the little details of the layout to the bottom.
    • MrsPeel
      Ok, so,. let me see if I can order my thoughts a bit, because I have so much in my mind I have to say, but this is my 3rd day awake unable to sleep, so , will try my best LOL is also snowing here in London!!! (it distracts me LOL I am old!!!) ok so, first of all, apologies for the delay, the past couple of weeks have not been great,trying my best right now.
      I have been seeing your pages though, and I have many times started a message to you and in the end for some reason didn;t send... hope the whole pandemic and world craze is not affecting you guys too much, we are suffering here in London a bit, but Thank God we here, at home, are relatively fine, now back to the page/pages.... I always know I can expect some absolute wonder from you, I know some of the most amazing pages coming out of my slow scraps or challenges have been yours, I still remember the page you made for one of Farrah's chat (I think it was Farrah) with the bedroom image made with the text (I think it was? have it in my visual mind, my reading and typing is not very good right now) and coming to this.... as I said, always something extra special from you!!!!! LOVE how original this is composed , the rays are great, you8r patterns comb8bnation is a master class, the elements of choice are so super cute, LOVE all those bits tucked between the rays and your beyond superb shadows.,..... I am saving this, will try lift you a some point (though I will never, I presume , have shadows this excellent) I'm quiet sure this was taken to the Froggy Faves, wont stop now but as soon as I am dine catching up, I may have to Froggy Fave your whole gallery, Suzanne!!!! I saw your Pandora page in passing, another absolute marvel!!!!!
      Ok, I stop talking now LOL
      Hope , once again, you guys are doing well.
      Hugggzzzz and
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).