BLKinOR

January 3 Photoless: Today I am

January 3 Photoless: Today I am
    • jenn mccabe
      i know - i actually had to abort my day 3 page. took forever to find little bits to go with my words and it wasn't coming together cohesively. i spent hours and decided to come back with fresh eyes another day. this challenge is tough bc of the finding the little elements bits - i think i have too many kits, lol!!! i love all the elements you did find - so fun, especially love Mercurial! :) kudos to you for preserving! it's fab!!! Miss Cynthia always makes us scrap outside the box and challenges us ... love her for that!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @jenn mccabe I'm glad I'm not the only way, finding took forever! And, of course, I couldn't just go with the easy ones (they are in MORE). It was a great challenge. I'll be watching for your result.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i feel the pressure now ... eek!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I agree with Jenn....how fabulous you found all those element and symbols!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a fun take on the challenge. I love your words and I love your elements. I love the blocking and the beautiful page design as well. Such a perfect layout!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Thanks @ArmyGrl & @Saar. With the passage of time, I am so happy that I took the time to find the elements and consider words that are less often used.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh LOVE it!!!!!!! and no, ytou should most definitely NOT stop with one element for each! not for a challenge of mine, at least! I am an element lover, even though I got better with time, I still love to use lots in one page...is like my brain is telling me all these super cute thingies NEED to be on the page!!! LOL love what you came up with! absolutely love the words you used, especially the omnivore I have to say, in a time in which we seem to be flooded with vegan options .... I still don;t think I can completely give up animal produce in the years I have left..... ! beautifully composed every card, love that you built your own ones, and I am a bit like that too ... books, TV, films, theater....my husband used to say we have addictive personality... when we like one genre or sector/ person, we go deep on it!!!!! and I have been watching Greys, not from first season, but enough years to be really wanting the pandemic to end so I can have more Greys!!!!!! My daughter prefers now "binging" she wants to watch it when all episodes are available, no matter what kind of series.... if you like Grey's, try New Amsterdam. I watched it couple of years ago when it came out on Amazon Prime, but I know is now showing on UK's Sky's TV.....not sure where you are but I am sure one of the services or TV channel;s are showing it in the world :)
      Beautiful page , Betty Lou!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @MrsPeel Thanks for your truly delightful comment. I will try New Amsterdam at some point. I actually did eat vegan for a year or two but over the last year or two went back to being an omnivore who eats LOTS of veggies & legumes. Coming up with the words was almost the best part.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    767px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).