Angela Toucan

MOC Day 2: Why I Scrap

MOC Day 2: Why I Scrap
Angela Toucan, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
word count 427
Credits:
Scrapable Stackable No 10 by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
Mixed Media Monthly Nov 2020 - Harvest of Memories.
Worn Page Edges No. 1 by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Cambria and Pea Christen
katell likes this.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful page and wonderful journaling Angela :) I took a course from Cilenia.. she was a wonderful designer and artist. I know she retired now and has a farm now but I still use some of her brushes as my favorites of all time and love the course I took from her :) I really enjoyed learning more about why you scrap and I love seeing your pages in the gallery. Well done my friend!
    • katell
      Beautiful journaling Angela!
    • mcurtt
      Lovely journaling. It is obvious that this is from the heart, that you gave it great thought. I'm glad you found something that is "yours".

BTW... I remember Cilenia! I loved her products, and like Christa, I took classes from her. We are friends on FB. :-)
    • chloe_digiscrap
      Oh, what a beautiful journaling! I love it!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      What a beautiful journal. Love your reasons!!!!! I love the journal heavy page too.
    • trekmom
      Wow, such wonderful journaling. Such a moving and lovely page.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful journaling. So glad you found scrapping as an outlet for you. I remember admiring so many of Cilenia's creations and actually buying a few.
    • A-M
      Wow! that is a lot of wonderful journaling. Thankyou for sharing so much of yourself.
    • LynnG
      This is such a wonderful take on the challenge (and we sound so alike :-). PS I have been peer mentoring partners and parents of people with mental health issues and that is what I say too, you have reinforced it for me xx
    • Saar
      Oh what a beautiful layout. Love the journal and the pretty cluster at the bottom.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).